Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fashion Disaster Week: Token Male

Wolverine's yellow costume

Fans with way too much time on their hands have speculated at length about Wolverine's original yellow costume. "What was he thinking?" they cry, hypothesizing about primary colour theory and various other overcomplicated notions.

It's really so much simpler.

What Wolverine was actually thinking was this:
"If I wear this stupid yellow costume with the ridiculous ears then people will make fun of me and I will have an excuse to hit them."

3 comments:

Chance said...

sounds good to me. i always thought the whisker lines were a little OTT.

Anonymous said...

As a child of the '80s, I just can't see why anyone would prefer blue/yellow Wolverine to brown/tan/red Wolverine. I just worked better.

Anonymous said...

It just worked better, that is.